Monday 20 February 2012

Sisters Market Brunswick April 14!

Well I wasn't able to get a site at the Upwey Grassroots Market, but I have been accepted to hold a stall at the Sisters Market in the Brunswick Town Hall (233 Sydney Road, Brunswick) on Saturday, April 14th between 10am and 4pm!!
I'm over the moon because I was going to start with a small market and work my way up, thinking that the inner city markets might be full up. I am very glad that I applied!
So I will be selling my Upcycled Greetings! Greeting cards and ephemera that has been reimagined from vintage stock!
If you or your grandparents or parents have any old greeting cards they are throwing out, let me know and I will take them off your hands!
So happy to be bringing another one of my list items to fruition!
Come along if you like markets!!
See sistersmarket.com.au for more info and a catalogue of the company I will be in... quite beautiful stuff on offer I hope my wares impress!

No comments:

Post a Comment