Monday 23 April 2012

Upcycled Greetings gets social!

So I decided to get Upcycled Greetings online and up n running. Big commitment, I know, but I have nothing to lose and I'm very excited about it.
It's like going back to work but everything is mine. I will soon find out if working for one's self is all it's cracked up to be, won't I.
Upcycled Greetings now has it's own pages as listed below. If you follow my blog, please go to each and either follow or like accordingly.
In order to get started I called upon the talents of Branka Injac Misic, a former PhilipWebb Real Estate college, student of the highly regarded AWARD School for designers and a social media boffin.
She gave me some super helpful tips for posting relevent and engaging content and I have already picked up a few extra Twitter followers in the craft sphere. So a very big THANK YOU to Branka!
I guess only time will tell whether this kind of advertising and customer communication will affect the sales side of Upcycled Greetings. I guess the other side to social media is the spread of ideas. Upcycled Greetings is an idea that gift wrapping doesn't need to be wasteful.
Check out the links below, and be a good chap and like them *wink wink nudge nudge*

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Posterous
Etsy

Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment