Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another productive day... i think

They do say that if you want a job done you should ask a busy woman. Well, maybe that is what proves that multi-tasking can work. Although I still need convincing that it isn't counter-productive to begin 10 projects at once.
So earlier today I had a big, long, list of things I had goin' on, and I promised a before and after photo of the chaos. I'm afraid that the following photos are not the shocking contrast you may have been expecting.
More like 'before' and 'slightly later' ... the true 'after' might be a while.
 So this morning my dining table/desk/hub looked liked this...

And now it is a slightly more organised version covered with completed tasks.
There is a pile of things that need to be posted tomorrow. A collection of gifts that will be handed out this weekend at various events and the lime green expandable file will be put away tonight as I'm finished with that. The brown paper bags contain my 'market stall project'... more on that later.
Will take regular photos of the work station as time goes by and projects roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment