Sunday 8 January 2012

Let's go!

First things first...I'm inherently unable to concentrate on one thing at a time. I sometimes wonder whether, if born into today's world, I would have been identified as having A.D.H.D.. I used to call it multi-tasking, but I have come to realise it is just plain old disorganisation and erratic behaviour.
My sister-in-law tells me that multi-tasking is in fact not very productive. Well I knew that! As much as I pile on my plate sometimes, I really don't get very far. And many a project has fallen by the wayside in a wake of mess and frenzy. In the past I have just forgiven myself, packed up the mess and moved on to...well, nothing. Not this year. Not in 2012. Projects, all of these New Year Resolutions I have made (publicly no less), will be, at the very least, attempted and given a good red-hot go.
I turn 27 in a few weeks and hope to make this year my big year. 2010 was a pretty big year - I married Pete and gave birth to our son Lennon - but that was so...approximately 15 months ago. I can't rest on that year's coattails any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment