Sunday 8 January 2012

I had a lot of energy today!

I had a very productive day today... I think I did anyway.
I created an agenda for the business meeting Georgie and I have planned for Thursday.
I spoke to the ATO and to OurCommunity about how to set up a not-for-profit organisation.
Photos have been ordered from the local Kmart ready to be perused and possibly framed.
I'm about to go for a swim with Kirsten (ticking the weight loss basket).
Oh the places I have been....
The things I have done..
I'm excited about my projects but also realistic about the time they will take to complete.
I did say that this was the 'year' of getting things done, not the 'week' so I might have a wine after my swim to cheers to a great beginning to my great BIG YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! I don't know what you and George are planning, but I have a feeling I'll love it.

    ReplyDelete