Saturday 14 January 2012

The things we do for love!

Although I was pushing it for time, I raced home to Yarrawonga to help celebrate my dear friend Lauren's big move to Darwin. We will miss her, but it is so exciting to see her taking such a big leap of faith and moving to the other side of the country all on her own. It's always nice to have a round of 'remember that time when' ...always makes us laugh.





Amongst the old school friends that had gathered we spoke of the 10 year reunion that is due in 2012 for Year 12 students in 2002....who knows whether it will happen or not, but it would be loads of fun if it did.
Being in Yarrawonga also gave me the opportunity to place a flower on my mum's grave which I wish I could do more often. At least I know there is a few artificial flowers there year-round, but it would be nice if there was a service that I could get to put some fresh flowers there once a week. I suppose that's unnecessary, but I like the idea of it, nonetheless.


Pretty boring blog posts these last few days but when Monday rolls around, it's back into the project bin and back into getting things done.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment