Monday 9 January 2012

Big Year HQ is in overdrive....

As the great Jim Carrey said in his career-best performance in The Mask.. ssssomebody ssstop me!
I guess this whole 'big year' exercise is part 'journey of self discovery' part 'experiment'. I can't seem to be able to focus on one thing long enough to complete it then and there, but it does eventually get completed.
Currently I have on the go:
superannuation rollover forms
lennon's passport application
marriage certificate application
some trailing commission forms
Lennon's 1st birthday thankyous
my market stall project
the project my friend and I are working on
gifts and cards for: 3 x 1st birthdays, 1 x 2nd birthday, 1 x 4th birthday, baby shower,  pregnancy announcement, wedding, farewell and friends birthday.
*hmmm what else, takes a quick look around
photos that have been printed and need to put into photo album
oh yeah, and my novel...

But you know what, I'm excited about each and every one of the afore mentioned little fires a burning.
Did I mention that I have a very mobile 1 year old?? I currently don't know where he is or what little fire he is creating... better go check.
I'll make sure I take a photo of my current chaos and one of the completed tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment