Tuesday 24 January 2012

Magaholics Anonymous

Hi, my name is Fleurabelle and I'm a magaholic... You may also be one. I just can't get enough magazines y'all. I have piles and piles and piles of them. I don't always buy the same ones, I spread the love around, instead searching for new and exciting subject matter, features and photos. Everything from House & Garden to Practical Parenting to National Geographic is regularly purchased, poured over and piled up high in this house. I have recently found another magazine. This one was found at Limerance in Belgrave. A beautiful little shop just near Ruby's. Limerance has been a favourite haunt of mine for about a year, with it's revolving lineup of artisan wares Limerance is gallery and boutique in one. I bought the summer edition of Peppermint magazine there last week after a vego feast at Earthly Pleasures - another one of Belgrave's treasures. Anywho it's a great mag full of earth friendly tips. It's also a visual feast which is my main criteria for buying magazines.
I keep my magazines piled up in different places and on book shelves... But i saw a new and exciting way to keep one's latest editions close at hand. See below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment